CREATE FRIENDLY COMPETITION
Motivate your team and make it fun!
A simple, friendly competition helps to focus and motivate your team.
[/text-with-icon][text-with-icon icon_type=”font_icon” icon=”icon-chevron-right” color=”Accent-Color”]
There are multiple, highly successful ways to setup a friendly competition.
THE IDEAL COMPETITION
When your staff is focused, engaged and having fun, better results are inevitable.
Chef Central, a culinary retail store with 2 locations, created a very successful challenge.
Here’s how they set it up:
- Teams: New York store vs. New Jersey store
- Duration: 30 days
- Goal: Increase opt-ins for Email Newsletter and Catalog subscriptions
- Prize: Bragging rights + Lunch delivered for the entire team
Setting Up a “Friendly Competition”
The most popular incentives for employees / team members include:
- Gift Card
- Lunch / Dinner
- Plaque / Trophy
- Gift / Award / Certificate
What is the best way to set up a competition?
It depends on your team. Are they motivated individually or as a group?
Your goal is to keep your team focused and motivated.
Here are the most popular formats:
- Winner Take All – single prize for one winner
- Team Goal – everyone wins if goal is hit
- Team vs. Team – perfect for different locations / shifts
- Incentive per Captured Lead (ie. $$ / lead)
- Incentive per Action (post-capture)
- Hybrid – any combination of the above
HOW TO SETUP
Setting up the competition to create a win-win for all parties involved is paramount.
Here are the primary factors to consider:
- Start and End Date (30 days or less)
- How will the “winner(s)” be determined?
- What is the Goal?
- How are we doing things different than before?
- What’s In It For Me? (defined for team members and company)
Ready to put a Tablet to work for You?
No Credit Card Required