What is Lead Retrieval?
Lead retrieval is exactly as it sounds… here’s how it usually works:
- You get a “Badge Number” or “Attendee Number” from an attendee at the event
- You pass the number to the Lead Retrieval company
- The Lead Retrieval company passes back the full contact profile for that attendee.
How Will this Work at My Show?
For best results, a little bit of “pre-show” discovery goes a long way!
We highly recommend that you do one of two things:
- Click here to send iCapture the name and date of your next show.
– or –
- Request a Sample Badge from the Trade Show organizers (or Lead Retrieval company)
We have a database of over 2,200 trade shows worldwide and a team of experts to help.
Can I See iCapture in Action?
Once we have a sample badge (or know the name of the lead retrieval company), we can tell you exactly what information you’ll be able to get with a simple scan.
Most Common Lead Retrieval Systems
- Convention Data Services (CDS)
- American Tradeshow Services (ATS)
- Registration Control Services (RCS)